I help you obtain licences from the Bank of Lithuania. I will explain the types of licences and the requirements for each licence.
An expert opinion is a written document that provides a professional’s detailed opinion on a particular issue or aspect of a client’s business. An expert opinion is prepared exclusively for the client in order to minimise the risk of a breach of the law during the implementation of a transaction or project and to fully understand the next steps. The commissioning of an expert opinion allows an independent financial expert opinion to be obtained on a non-standard issue and to determine whether the planned financial action is appropriate and lawful in the particular jurisdiction under consideration.
CASES WHERE A FINANCIAL EXPERT OPINION MAY BE REQUIRED:
- Where there is a need to understand what authorisations/licences are required to carry out the chosen activity
- In the case of electronic money institution activities
- For payment institution activities
- Activities of a crowdfunding operator
- Activities of a foreign exchange operator
- Launching a cryptocurrency project: cryptocurrency exchange
- acting as a Forex broker or Forex trader
- In the case of financial transactions, for the purpose of assessing legal risks
- In international securities transactions
- For investment transactions
- Due diligence for investment transactions abroad
- Launching an ICO/STO
When you request an expert opinion, you are guaranteed to receive a detailed analysis and an objective opinion from a qualified professional that you can rely on in the future.